RE: [ga] WHOIS TF: Brainstorming session on privacy.

Sorry for any inconvenience, I was having troubles with FTP access and I
wanted to get this put ASAP prior to tomorrow's call. As you can see from
the presentation I do have it online. If it was much bigger than 75K I would
not have sent it. In fact the PDF was about 66% smaller in size than the
original power point presentation.

Mike