Re: [ga] Contemplated Registry Fees

Judging from the fees sought by the VeriSign registry for WLS, et al,
a third party could, as well, be significantly less expensive. Let's
deal with the facts as they become clearly known.

Thursday, February 20, 2003, 8:06:00 AM, Gomes, Chuck <cgomes@verisign.com> wrote:
GC> Jeff,

GC> If a transfer dispute was handled by a neutral 3rd party, I would expect the
GC> charges to be considerably higher than if done by a registry.  Third parties
GC> aren't going to do it for free and someone has to pay for it.

GC> Chuck

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----