RE: [ga] Contemplated Registry Fees

> "The road to hell is paved with good intentions...  "

'tis quite possible - but I think trying is a far sight better than
doing nothing. Its impossible to fix problems under the current regime
and the legal system is not accessible enough to enough people for
economic, not to mention jurisdictional reasons.

I can't say that you're wrong, but I hope you are. I just don't see the
situation being as black as you paint it - or at least, I don't see the
downside as being as drastic relative to the current situation.

BTW - a large part of the reason why I advocate this position is because
I lost my domain name not too long ago. It was nearly impossible to get
it back (and would have been if an angel hadn't intervened). I think I
got special treatment which implies that were it not for my employer, I
would have been screwed out of a domain name that I've had for many,
many moons and no recourse to make it better. From that standpoint, I
think this is a move in the right direction.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/