[ga] Voting Drama in the Registrars Constituency

Hello,

There's a lot of drama going on at the RC mailing list, for those not
watching it. See:

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc02/mail7.html

and beyond, beginning at the post "Ballot Games" on February 18th.

Hmmm, I think the Tucows folks and Rick Wesson have great reputations,
so I'd have to lean to their side in this drama.

Should be interesting to watch this power struggle unfold.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/