From: steinle@smartvia.de [mailto:steinle@smartvia.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 8:58 AM
To: Michael D. Palage; ga@dnso.org
Cc: jeff.neuman@NeuLevel.biz
Subject: Re: [ga] BULK whois

This is what I get from my Registrar and from NeuLevel:

Dear Mr. Steinle,

Unfortunatelly we were not able to assert your interests regarding in this matter.
We contacted Newlevel via phone and they told us, that this change cannot be done.

The previous mail was an failure of the NEWLEVEL Supporter.

We apologize for the trouble this may caused.

We really did our best.

Thank you for understanding in this matter.

Should you have any further questions or require any assistance at all,
please do not hesitate to contact us.

With kindest regards,

Your Team @ ...

support@neulevel.biz>