Re: [ga] Re: wait a minute - icannatlarge = Joop Teernstra

In my case, I have resigned from the icannatlarge board, but wish the
best to the remaining panel members.   I assume I was listed as a
technical context because I served for a brief couple of weeks as the
chair of a committee on the web page, before the acting chair decided to
take it over.  Jamie

--
James Love, Director, Consumer Project on Technology
http://www.cptech.org, mailto:james.love@cptech.org