Re: [ga] Icann At Large Poll rejects RALOs and ICANN's new At Large structure

I apologize as I am sure that I have missed this, but could you please provide a link to the results? I am interested in some of the absolute results as well as some of the geographical issues and would love to drill down.

Thanks in advance.

Regards