Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 01:52:32 -0500 (EST)
From: Joe Baptista <baptista@dot-god.com>
To: johnmac's living room <johnmacsgroup@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: Inwood2001 <inwood2001@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [johnmacsgroup] Books -- "Web of Deception"

it's my position that in the cyberspace universe privacy is but a light
hearted fiction.  i laugh - ha - ha.  the best one can achive through
misinformation is the means of cloaking - thereby hoping thats ones
privacy or lack thereof is more fiction then reality.

but privacy is a minor issue - there are more dangers much more sever.

the internet is redefining reality.  it's a very big space.  how many
electrons can you fit on the head of a pin - and would god be there
smiling back at you?  i'm serious by the way.  bear with me.

the only way to over come the many horrors - and it is a horror - is to
trust each other.  i certainly would trust my neighbours more then i
would a national leader or some local politician bimbo

people have very little time to save themselves.  the existing protocols
which define the intranetworks end to end controls points allows very
angry people extraordinary powers.  data is salvation as it is damnation.
the only reason i became a demented computer scientist is because i hated
these things.  first time i saw a computer i knew we were all in trouble.

the only way to offset the danger is to provide all people with the tools
to have such powers directly under their control.  the networks were built
on a false assumption.  the protocls assume were nice well behavied
people.  well thats not so is it.

and if we don't start trusting each other soon - this planet is going to
die and the communication infrastructure can either save or destroy.
there is a vortex on the internet.  an electronic war of interesting
perportions.  i frightened - but have faith we will all wake up in time.
if not i'll just continue saying - well - i told you so.

which see - reference:

05 April 1995 discovery.ca

www.dot-god.com/bod/jb/discovery-ca-05-Apr-1995.ra

and i've already delt with the dangers of interception through root
authorities.   which see - privacy commission - canada et all

www.dot-god.com/bod/jb/Root_Server_Privacy_Complaint.pdf

the magnitued of this is incredible.  the u.s. has just worked out a deal
with verisign root server provider A for the transferrence of data on dns
traffic patterns.  i assume their main concern is .com.  i've been waring
about this for years.  as you can all see.

the only way to stop the propagation of error on the internet is to drop
everything and take over.  the internet is controlled at the edges - which
is you the users.  government attempts at control result in collapse.
this is what we have seen at the root level.  Government is an entity
whose time has long gone.  electrons can overwhelm governments and cause
collapse.  I've proven this in the area of FOIR laws.  I was responsible
for overloading a system and the only way they could save freedom of
information was by shutting it down.  the commissioner now spends a great
deal of her time trying to be relevant.  the former commissioner who ruled
on order m-618 disappeared for a few years and resurfaced at the vehicle
licensing department - a serious demotion for this civil servant.

http://www.ipc.on.ca/scripts/index_.asp?action=31&P_ID=9047&N_ID=1&PT_ID=1055&U_ID=0&DT_ID=OC

order m-618 is a classic example of an attempt by the
information and privacy commissioner to deal with information overload.
this can be achived by many means at various levels of government.  i was
one person who guranteed thousand of civil servants a job and many man
years.  people wer hired through out the civil service to serve me and in
some cases i was thanks by many departments which were about to be
downsized.  my electronic information campaign allowed for no downsizing.

the net result of m-618 was to shut down information retreval now freedom
of information in canada is an abstract fiction.  of course i provided a
solution - but my familiarity with government did not give me reason for
much hope they would take the life jacket i threw them - and they proved
me right.

the trick in foi is the proper valuation of information retreval and
storage.  in our 18th century government infrastructure information
retrieval is treated as an expense - not a value added asset.  and there
is no effective means of storing and indexing.  all retrevals are expenses
and as such it was elimentary to collapse the system.

i won the war - and no one noticed.  what a planet.  but now journalists
across this country curse me for it and the poor fools spin their wheels
and get nowhere.  serves them right.  when i was putting the government in
check mate they watched from the sidelines as their rights to information
access were eroded by my operations.  one man folks with a few buttons can
cause a catastrophy.  the internet redistributes power in a most
entertaining way.  basically every computer is a weapon.

i've always said i'd feel alot safer if everyone carried a gun.  and now
you all do.  cheers.

and we better start taking over before the e.goo comes to life and
attains some precision in understanding and interpreting human data.  the
internet mirrors humanity and this may be difficult for evolving elife.

then again who knows how our little creations will turn out.  worms,
viruses, code, protocols - life.

the tools are there for takeover - no need to reinvent the puzzel.
protocol is law.  and it's time for the human race to recognize that it is
subservient to protocols. and protocol can only be subservient when all
users control.  this already is the case but users have no comprehension
of the power at their finger tips.  the manchurian printer raises it's
ugly face once too often.

right now the existing infrastructure of the net has been converted into
a Multi Level Marketing empire of fried out net techno wizards who are
trying to take over.

evidence ???

in the begging was jon postel and he created the spaces of cyber heaven -
andit was good and so the universe called the internet (whatever) was so
created.

behold gods tomestone.

http://www.postel.org/

behold gods legacy:

http://www.iana.org/

behold god

http://www.postel.org/jonpostel.html

and so it came to be that god was dying - and he did say onto the people -
behold for this gift must serve man - but god died his work undone and
like thieves in the night this great resource was parcelled to the
peddlers and brokers of ill law.

and so they said let us squeeze the live out of gods legacy - lets
pretend we control - and so it was it came to pass that the civil
servants did take over heaven and they created a dogs breakfast.

remember the face of god and then look apone the face of satan

http://www.icannwatch.org/archive/orgchart.gif

this is what replced the god postel.  on his death the vultures gathered
round and devoured the e.pickings.

now all these people do is manage a namebase of 300 domains.  jon postel
did it in a note book - but these bimbos can't manage to do anything.
it's a true disaster.

and so it was that through bureacracy the internet was fractured and the
god postels children turned away.  and the end was near.  they will wander
the net looking for stability.

http://www.caida.org/outreach/presentations/2002/nanog0210/duane.pdf

but will find non.  and so it came to pass that the dark days begin.

hope you all made sense of that - the view from mars is getting dim
folks ;)

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god

 The dot.GOD Registry, Limited @ http://www.dot-god.com/
 Registry for .GOD and .SATAN domains. Pioneers in inclusive namespace.