Re: [ga] nancy victory and the root

> I suspect all CAIDA is trying to do is peddle their dns software agent.

> http://www.caida.org/tools/utilities/dnstop/

This is very nice software, I think, and they do not make money on it. In
fact it is more free than the Free Software Foundation's sense of
freeness, as it is released under the BSD license.

Anyone who is really interested in DNS should spend at least one night
looking at dnstop. It is so interesting. You'd notice e.g. that your
nameserver mostly talkes with itself.

--
[17] Now easy.
http://logoff.org/