Re: [ga] .us nameservers

Marc and all former DNSO GA members,

  It is pretty obvious that the Management of .US is really a second tier
responsibility of the Nuelevel/Nuestar bunch.  Such a lackluster
or wimpish approach to Name server configuration can only be
purposeful.  As such shows a decided lack of good works
service to .US registrants and Stakeholders/users.

Marc Schneiders wrote:

> Does anyone know why there are just 3 nameservers for .US?
>
> At the moment one is down. I noticed it, because .US domains resolved
> slowly.
>
> .US runs off the same nameserver set as .BIZ, but it has only three of
> them, while .BIZ has six.
>
> Three is not much for a TLD the size of .US.
>
> --
> [09] Seventh invitation to join us.
> http://logoff.org/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801