Re: [ga] ATTN Nancy Victory NTIA (fwd)

Joe, you'd really have to ask an attorney on this one.  However, the
safest bet is to serve them all.  DoC will most likely pass off and claim
it's up to ICANN, wihle ICANN will say it's up to DoC.  Of course, the
final decision is DoC's, but they will simply say they don't interfere
with ICANN's decisions regarding TLDs.  Verisign must get permission from
DoC to enter anything into the root.  Removal is certainly not up to them.
 NTIA is part of DoC.  I think you would need to serve whoever is head of
any of the departments and the departments themselves.  Hasn't Nancy
Victory stepped down?  I'm sure the chief counsel could accept service for
the depatment, but the papers have to name the correct people/entities.

Leah