[ga] Re: ATTN: Julie Cram & Clyde Ensslin

Kristy and all,

  Thank you Kristy for chiming in on this rather bizzar note/letter from
Clyde regarding Jim's existence.  I have never seen such deplorable
nonsense from a government official in my lifetime.

  As Jim is also a user on Ameritech, I am also sure that you can find
his payment record from them also.  He also has a number of domain Names
registered with web sites associated.  I also have spoken with him a number
of times by phone as well and have his personal address in both Illinois
and the Virgin Islands.  Hence I cannot see any reason for such utter
defamation by Mr. Esslin...

Kristy McKee wrote:

> Mr. Fleming was a member of the Life Time Fitness health clubs at one time
> in the recent past.  They (supposedly) keep images of their members (there
> is an image of each member on their card) and would have payment receipts
> from his bank account.
>
> I am sure he is also a tax payer, which would be a much simpler way to
> identify him.
>
> ~k

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801