Re: [ga] Olympic Hymn Complaint

Dear Thomas,
"lachez nous les basquettes, trés cher". We are now by our own on this GA
list among gentlemen. Let keep it this way. There is no more moderator or
Chair: we all are. Gentlemen's interests are ours.

I am no more sure this is related to domain names than domain names are a
matter for ICANN. But if Sotiris says it is, let be it! And if Sotiris
calls for support, we are here, are we not?

IMHO, domain names root into human culture and day to day life as we see
with IDNs. Olympic is part of that culture. May be this is what Sotiris meant.

I am personnally quite interested to tie links with such an organization of
real international magnitude, which is strictly protecting its domain
names. Once this will be achieved and they are in confidence, undestanding
what the DNSO and the DNSO/ex-GA are, I wish to ask them about the
babelname "iesg-olympic.com". I suppose this might change more the future
of the IDNs and of the DNS than a vote by the NC, or even by the BoD. Don't
you think so?

Cheers.
jfc