[ga] Olympic Games Hymn

Gentlemen,
I have been made aware that Mr. Sotiris Sotiroupoulos' excellent
translation o fthe Olympic Hymn was used on your site. I could only
congratulate you about that choice, provided you do not forget to quote the
name of the translation perpetrator ("tradutore traditore").

I have learned on your site about the English roots of the moden olympic
games. I could only suggest you investigate also about the origin of the
Olympic latin motto and their roots in Grenoble's seminary games.

I suppose this will make two additions to your site of some value to your
readers I am interested in: since Mr. Sotiropoulos is a good oponent or
supporter of mine on Internet Governance mailing lists, as well as a
distinguished hellenist webmastering a brillant site, and I was - like the
idea of the modern Olympic Games - born in Grenoble.

Sincerely yours.
jfc morfin