ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] WHOIS: Bulk access users?

Marilyn and all assembly members,

Cross-Registry Whois is already being offered by a number of companies
and organizations and has been for some time. Example See:
http://swhois.net/  So, for the life of me, I cannot understand why
Cross-Registry services was not mentioned...

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> I believe there is probably one additional service not mentioned: cross-registry WHOIS services.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801