[ga] Re: Netforum Call for Papers

Don, Roger and all,

  Thank you Don for forwarding this interesting information forward.
I am sure that there will be interesting this from a number of
individuals
and organizations.

  What struck me a hilarious was Rogers disclaimer at the bottom.  >;)

Donald Neal wrote:

>   Roger De Salis sent this to the list:
>
> - - - - -
>
> The Netforum conference for 2003 is scheduled for July 10,11,12.
>
> The Theme of the conference is
>
> Next Generation Internet: Advanced Network Operations
>
> and
>
> Computer Networking in Aviation
>
> The conference will be extremely technical with >2/3 content devoted
> to advanced networking and related topics.
>
> Speakers are invited to submit proposals for papers to the conference
> committee by sending a synopsis and Title to "netforum@fx.net.nz".
>
> We look forward to an expanded conference in 2003, and the conference
> committee will be working very hard to meet or exceed the standard set
> by the 2002 conference, which I hope many of you enjoyed.
>
> The committee looks forward to receiving proposals.

> In a similar manner, attendees are welcome to suggest topics or papers
> they are interested in seeing, and the conference organisers will then
> be able to help persuade likely speakersto stump up a talk. Send to
> "suggestions@fx.net.nz"
>
> Rgds Roger De Salis
>

> -
>
> "This communication, including any attachments, is confidential.
> If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read
> it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not
> copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
> anything about it. Thank you."

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801