Re: [ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

Rodrigo and all Former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

Rodrigo Orenday Serrato wrote:

> 15 days seems more than fair a period prior deletion.

  Seems to whom?  How do you arrive at this conclusion?

> I don't know how it is elsewhere, but in Mexico one has 9 working days to
> reply to a law suit, period after which you would find yourself in default
> should you fail to reply; in the case of suits for Amparo (sort of our
> habeas corpus, but much broader), we have the exact same 15 days, tops, in
> order to file a suit.

  Thankfully I and most other registrants do not reside in Mexico nor
hold .MX domain names. However I do like to visit different locals in
Mexico from time to time. As I understand it, Presedente Fox is in
process of realigning many of the past long held administrations of
Mexico's legal precepts to something more reasonable and globally
expectable in accordance with GATT and NAFTA conscripts.
I hope that he is broadly successful in this effort lest Mexico face
in a few years in ecommerce, a debacle of very large proportions.
It would displease me and some of our INEGroup members greatly
should he fail.  I am also pretty sure that the Bush Administration
would also find such a requirement as you suggest for the small
ecommerce businessman, to be far less that optimum as well...

> Atentamente, Regards
> Rodrigo Orenday Serratos

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801