From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: 18 December 2002 09:47
To: roessler-mobile; alexander; ga
Cc: council
Subject: [council] good bye from GA

Thomas, Alexander
many thanks to you both for a job well done.
Thomas as chair you have combined intelligence with tolerance.
Alex as alternate chair your have shown great powers of analysis and a gift to explain complexity - your informal charts are an example of good communication from which we have all benefited.
You have brought credit to yourselves and to the principle of a general assembly itself.
Well done.
Philip