Re: [ga] webcast?

Joe and all assembly members,

  Thus far I am afraid from the independent reports I have thus far
received,
the Amsterdam ICANN meeting has been certainly less than
stellar, to be sure...

  The Webcast being less than adequately available is pretty much the
same old song and dance as we have seen with each and every
ICANN meeting, except this time it is decidedly worse.  For an
organization that purports to be leading the technical policies for
the Internet, such poor performance is less than reasonably
expectable and begs the question of technical competence..

  However Joe, I, and I am sure many other
stakeholder/users, appreciate your frank, and always bluntly honest
evaluation...  I am also personally just as sure that the ICANN
BoD and staff will not adequately have ANY appreciation for
it at all...

Joe Baptista wrote:

> the has been the most pathetic meeting of all icann meetings.
>
> Cheers
> Joe Baptista
>
> --
> Planet Communications & Computing Facility
> a division of The dot.GOD Registry, Limited
>
> On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Leah and all assembly members,
> >
> >   It has been up and down mostly.  Typical...  Or at least, typicalfor
> > ICANN
> > that is...
> >
> > L. Gallegos wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone able to get the webcast?
> > >
> > > Leah
> > >
> > > --
> > > This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
> > CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> > Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> > Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801
> > Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
> >

> > --

Jeffrey A. Williams