Re: [ga] Stolen domains, transfers, WHOIS, audit trails,andsystemintegrity

In a message dated 9/12/02 11:29:56 GMT Standard Time, mcade@att.com writes:

Are we wasting air time, intelligence, and efforts by some who want to find endeavors of "good will" even when disagrements exist? So that progress can be made?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Gardner [mailto:andy@navigator.co.nz]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 4:22 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [ga] Stolen domains, transfers, WHOIS, audit
trails,andsystemintegrity

At 4:07 PM -0500 12/9/02, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
>You know that I have nothing to do with that registration, John.

So your continued use of the name Cade would be violating that TM owners
rights?

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?

Please guys---there have been some good exchanges. I for one have benefitted from the absence of 'flame wars'.

Thanks.
Best
Joseph Savirimuthu
The Liverpool Law School