Re: [ga] Stolen domains, transfers, WHOIS, audit trails,andsystemintegrity

Marilyn and all assembly members,

  The progress that can and should be made or already have been made
that some of this joking is trying to point out to you and the BC/IPC
constituencies is that Domain Names and TM names, do not and cannot
be associated legally speaking and still have a stable, usable and
adequately addressable DNS and internet

 Or,

  Change you last name Marilyn, and than your E-Mail address to meet the
standard that you, the BC and the IPC seem to be insisting upon, if you,
the BC and the IPC are serious regarding those "Short Catchy" DN's...

  How long, and in how many different direct or indirect ways, does this
need to be pointed out to the BC, IPC, yourself, and now ICANN before
you "Get it"?

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Are we wasting air time, intelligence, and efforts by some who want to find endeavors of "good will" even when disagrements exist? So that progress can be made?

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801