Re: [ga] Stolen domains, transfers, WHOIS, audit trails,andsystemintegrity

Karl

I think that your suggestion in regards "US Federally registered trademark " is
not practical and can not be implemented.
For example, as far as I know, say the trademark "ABCD" that can be registered
as follow:
A) ABCD clothing line by party one
B) ABCD restaurants by party two
C) ABCD cars by party three
D) ABCD computer by party four
E) ABCD magazine vy party five
F) and so forth

Hence which party from above should get ABCD.com keeping in mind all of them
have a valid registered trademark in their prospective line of work?

Unfortunately, with domains first come first serve remains as the only practical
option for now till we find otherwise.

Asaad Alnajjar
CEO Millennium Inc.
Los Angeles, CA, USA