[ga] Clarification: was Errant-Jeff-Bot

Hello all, listreaders and fellow members,

I feel that since there have been ad hominem attacks on
my character, I must make the facts clear.

I am not, and never have been employed by "INEG. Inc"
of Waco, Texas.

I am a member of the INEGRoup - a world-wide
organization of Internet professionals.  I joined the
local Canadian chapter of INEGroup becuase I have
particular experience in ICANN related issues.

thank you for your time.

Tim

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:

Re: [ga] Errant/disruptive poster bot for subscriber -
"Tim Burlee, INEG Canada" <fuddle@canada.com> - Is not
a member of INEGroup or an employee of INEG. INC.

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.canada.com">http://www.canada.com</a>

> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org
list.