Re: [ga] FYI: Amsterdam registration and agenda

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:29:05 -0800, you wrote:

>Is anyone aware of any meetings prior to the 14th, or will this simply be a
>two-day session start to finish?

I am trying to set up an At Large meeting either on Friday evening or on
Saturday morning. I don't know how many people will arrive before Friday
evening (well, I could even fly in on Saturday morning, as many people from
Europe who have direct flights to Amsterdam). However setting up meetings
is quite difficult as apparently there are no available meeting rooms at
the hotel.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------