Re: ReLabel Re: [ga] Next Meeting

At 6:49 PM -0800 11/12/02, Tim Burlee, INEG Canada wrote:

>Hello Andrew and others,

Standard JW phrase. What a surprise.

>I apologize for the confusion, my baptismal name is Ted
>but my friends call me Tim for short. >;)

Yeah. Uh-huh. Time to update the JW FAQ, obviously.

Tim/Ted, could you please provide us with the name and email address of the
"INEG Canada Outreach Co-ordinator" that Jeff had contact you.

http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0211/msg00010.html

"Hi Jeff,

It's Tim Burlee.  Ted's got nothing to do with me.

Thanks,

Tim."

Supposedly on 1 November, Tim/Ted is asking about INEG Canada, and by the
12th, he's joined up and been appointed to the "Domain Registration and
Hosting Division".

Perhaps the "Domain Registration and Hosting Division" could register a
domain name for INEGroup, and set up a website for them? Email would be
good too, so the "members" don't have to keep relying on those free email
providers that all of Jeff's little friends seem to need to use.

And congrats on reaching 127,000 members, Jeff!!! Such a furtile imagination.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?