Re: [ga] Michael Palage's Proposed Whois Task Force Recommendations

Antonio and all assembly members,

  I see from your comments here that you have not been paying
very good attention.  I am of course not all that surprised that
you have not been.  Again as I have informed Marlin on this
forum, I have already sent in separate comments, ideas, and
suggestions in a post TO the Whois Task Force "Black Hole"
E-Mail address as you indicate below...

  So, Antonio, in the future perhaps you should start reading
some of those 3300 survey comments and deploy a good
archive search facility so as to be able to find specific
submittals via key word or E-Mail address criterion.
It would seem to me that a TF of such importance and
self claimed "Authoritative" knowledge would have such
a search facility/script or Archive database that is easily searchable
readily available!  >;)

Antonio Harris wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> If the term "noise" bothers you, the solution is simple:
>
> Send your comments to:
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20021015.NCWhoisTF-interim-report.html
>
> Attacking people who do volunteer work (a lot of it, by the way),
> would not appear to serve any useful purpose. If you have better
> ideas, then submit them ! What more would we want as a task
> force than to receive them ? As far as what, as co-chair, I "want to
> hear or read about" thats simply hilarious ! Just try this for an
> exercise: read the 3300 responses to the Whois survey and
> see what you can come up with...
>
> Tony Harris

Jeffrey A. Williams