[ga] Re: On-Line Copy of the ICANN - LACNIC Contract ?

Jim and all assembly members, or other interested parties,

  Yes where is this contract with LACNIC?  NO LACNIC announcement
prior to such a contract has been made.  As a LACNIC member
myself, along with a number of other interested Latin American
stakeholders/users, such contract considerations should have been
vetted before such a contract is let, I would think?

Jim Fleming wrote:

> http://www.icann.org/minutes/prelim-report-31oct02.htm
>
> "Whereas on 30 October 2002 at the ICANN Shanghai meeting, the President of ICANN and Chair of LACNIC signed the Joinder of Regional
> Latin-American and Caribbean IP Address Registry (LACNIC) into RIR-ICANN Memorandum of Understanding;"
>
> ===
>
> Is there an On-Line Copy of the ICANN - LACNIC Contract ?
>
> Jim Fleming
> 128-bit DNS is closer than you think...
> COM...DE...NET...ORG...INFO...BIZ...US...ONLINE
> http://ipv8.dyndns.tv
> http://ipv8.dyns.cx
> http://ipv8.no-ip.com
> http://ipv8.no-ip.biz
> http://ipv8.no-ip.info
> http://ipv8.myip.us
> http://ipv8.dyn.ee
> http://ipv8.community.net.au

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801