[ga] Re: The Arabic Internet Names Consortium (AINC)

clearly the necessity for divergence and independence of communication and the
back bone that supports that communication should be paramount in our
thoughts.
I think that US interests are best served by incorporation of varying cultures
and regions self developing their own communications and freedom of thought.
In knowledge there is a base for freedom, without it there is no chance. And
freedom is after all what we stand for - no?
but should they go down the root server path?  me thinks not.