[ga] Re: The Arabic Internet Names Consortium (AINC)

Joe,

There is lots of information and a powerpoint presentaion on our
site www.ArabicDomainName.org that I hope would be helpful for you.

Most of our updated materials can be found from our Tunisia APril
2002 meeting at  ftp://www.any-dns.com/

So far what we have is what the technology providers recommends and
we work with them for the best fit solution for the Arabic Language.
Now, for consumer education we do give seminars and circulations
to get that going through different channels.

As always we are open to suggestions and recommendation and would
like to get more input from you to address your concerns for Arabic
and other languages. It is a learning journey for all of us after
all.

Regards,

Asaad Alnajjar
CEO Millennium Inc.