Re: [ga] .de nameservers updated

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Marc Schneiders wrote:

> As of serial number 2002102300 (i.e. today) ICANN has updated the
> nameservers for .DE in the root zone. It seems this struggle is over. Who
> is the winner?

There is a ccTLD group meeting on this in Shanghai this coming Sunday.
(Unfortunately I'll be in transit at that time and will arrive too late to
attend.)

But it would me, and presumably others, greatly if someone could gather,
into one place, the authoritative status of each of the affected ccTLDs.

		--karl--