Re: [ga] Announcement: AT LARGE FORUM -- ICANN Shanghai

I would sure like to see any written authority for this.

If you create an at-large to promote individuals participation and then a
handful of internal organizers without a mandate from those individuals self
promote then you have nothing.

I have been a voting member of this group from the very beginning of its'
inception and never once have I elected anyone to represent me in an ICANN
meeting.  Wrongful!