Re: [ga] Legal Briefing

Well now that is amazing.
Is this what the DoC is trying to tell us?
Is this what Babtista and Fleming and Leah and some ccTLDs are going for?
What would happen if we all agreed, rabid individualists like myself,
registrars and registries and inclusives and ccs and gs?  And you know what? I
think we do.
Which brings us to the conclusion that less ICANN is a better ICANN.