[ga] Re: ICANN pulls a fast one over WLS??

Ahhh, ok. Thanks Karl, I didn't realize that it had been amended at the
very bottom of the final minutes, so indeed it was confusing. 6 months
it is (until it's overturned).

Any word on the reconsideration request and appeals by Dotster? Does
ICANN have a time limit to respond? (not sure if you're on the
Reconsideration Committee)

Take care,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/