Re: [ga] RESOLUTION 102 (Rev. Marrakesh, 2002)

Thank you for forwarding this, Elisabeth.

Now can someone help with the context? Why should we care about this? At
bottom, the resolution appears to say only that the ITU and its member
states should continue to participate in the management of the DNS and IP
address administration. If I were more adept at reading government-speak,
I'm sure I'd see the deeper meaning, but on its face, I don't read this as a
change over the status quo. Did I miss something?

        -- Bret