[ga] Ouch and stepping in it.

Some folks around here are tracking some worn out do do upon their shoes
and spreading it.
If you do not understand the numbers and security issues of IPv6 and do
not understand the
stability issues of generics and geographics please read our archives.
Otherwise you kind of look a little silly, I mean just kind of.  I still
love your involvement and
welcome you. and If you still want it on the list I will be happy to
oblige in your embarrassment.