De: Dan Steinberg [mailto:synthesis@videotron.ca]
Enviado el: Jueves, 10 de Octubre de 2002 05:42 PM
Para: John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D.
CC: rorenday@banxico.org.mx; ppoblete@nic.cl; 'Andy Gardner';
ga@dnso.org
Asunto: Re: [ga] Interesting WIPO ruling re: NewZealand.biz

Actually, in a public forum in the past century, Jonathan Cohen (not yet an
ICANN board member at the time) stood up in the audience of a panel
discussion I
believe I was chairing, and stated with great vigour (and for the record)
that
"no one should be allowed to own patents.com".

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356