Re: [ga-abuse] Re: [ga] Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat

Perhaps you may clarify for me TR?

Domain Name Support Organization?

Let us see now.  What "supports" the use of Domain Names?  Could it be IP
addresses?
Could the cost and allocation of said IP addresses be relevant to the
"support" of said names?
Try this one on for size "reliability, accessibility and security", does
that sound familiar at all to you?
UDRP and WLS are icing on a very unstable cake, why would we not want to
look at the cake mix? Maybe add some flour?  Why are the "supernics"
peddling IPv6?  What impact does that have on our available space for
domain names?  What impact does that have on the cost of a dotORG?
IRRELEVANT?

Why would you and Alex be so determined to kill this discussion?  It is
not like the GA is doing anything else under your leadership of demise.
Me thinks the lady do protest too much.

Please do not missundertake me,
Seriously and Sincerely,
Eric