RE: [ga] FW: Comment from the gTLD Registry Constituency

Danny, you consistently do this and pick and choose statements and take them
out of context.

If you read the Transfer Task Force  Report, you will see exactly what I am
commenting on.  In the draft, Ross had made a statement that a dispute
resolution process was not "new policy."  I made the statement that
introducing a new dispute resolution process may in fact be "new policy" and
as such would require a change to existing Registry/Registrar Agreements.
What does that have to do with not involving users in the process?  Answer:
Nothing.

Why not read and cite this post:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/msg00515.html in which I
explain that we need more time for public input (from the constituencies and
users) on the Transfers Task Force Report before the issue goes before the
NC.

Danny, please do not make an argument out of context.