Re: [ga] Council debate on GNSO reform

Chuck and all assembly members,

  Perhaps Danny was a bit overstating things here with regards to the
level of activity within some constituencies.  Certainly the IPC and the
NCDNHC have been less than appropriately active.  I suspect that
the BC is in a similar light, but given that many of their goings on are
closed and not available for public review as they are suppose to be,
we can only take Marilyn Cade's testament as to their varsity.

  However Danny has been close to correct in that the Constituencies
have been less than adequately productive.  And I also agree with you
Chuck that all is not well with the present process.  I would add that
such less than well would apply to the blueprint for reform and the ERC.

Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Danny,
>
> I strongly disagree with your claim that "nothing is happening at the
> constituency level."  I cannot speak for other constituencies and won't try,
> but I can say emphatically that this is not true for the gTLD Registries
> Constituency.  The full constituency is actively involved and our NC
> representatives put forth the constituency's positions, not their own.
>
> Don't get me wrong though.  I do not think the current process is working
> anywhere close to well.
>
> Chuck

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801