Re: [ga] hardware problems with forum machine

Dear Kent,

Thank you for letting us know of the hardware problems that you are
experiencing with the Public Forum.  If my memory serves, the last time that
we had a similar problem was when ICANN announced that they were killing the
At-Large, and the ALSC forum mysteriously went down for at least three days.
Now, the MoU extension is announced and the public can't immediately express
its revulsion through the Public Forum process.

How very strange that we didn't have these type of difficulties before you
joined the ICANN Staff.  It must, however, just be pure coincidence that your
hardware fails on each such occasion.  I'm sure none of us would deem you
responsible, would we?