Re: [ga] RE: in response to a question about a letter regarding ICANN reform

"Jeff",

--- Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>   Yes Marilyn, it would seem that Danny's questions do demand a
> direct answer so as to verify the varsity of your letter as you
> were speaking in the names of stakeholders in said letter.

<snip>

> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)

This cuts both ways. You purport to speak in the names of 127K
stakeholders in all of your correspondences, yet that "organization"
appears to have no website, no way to join, no newsletter, no real
members, no domain names, nada.

Why don't you provide some direct answers, without delay, to verify for
us that which you insist upon Marilyn? (I'm 100% confident that Marilyn
is a real person, and represents AT&T!; can't say the same about you
and "INEGroup"). Namely:

1. What's the website of INEGroup?
2. How does one join INEGroup?
3. Who are some real members of INEGroup, excluding yourself?
4. Does INEGroup own any domain names? If so, provide 1 example.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.GlobalDomination.com/ <<-- yes, I own this ;)