[ga] Shanghai: Tentative agenda for physical GA.

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga] Shanghai: Tentative agenda for physical GA.
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@does-not-exist.org>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:17:53 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

The General Assembly will take place on Tuesday morning (October 29)
during ICANN's Shanghai meetings.  There will be three main agenda
items on that morning:

 - WHOIS - news from the task force.  (about 1 hour)
 - Deletes - the issue paper recently circulated. (about 1 hour)

 - Transfers - presentations and open discussion; this is going to be
   a mixture of a classical GA topic session with task force
   presentation and a classical public forum.  (about 2 hours)

Details of the timing are still being worked on.  We hope for
webcasting.  However, information from ICANN indicates that they are
still looking for a sponsor for that part of the meetings.

Since it seems like both Alexander and I will be unable to directly
participate in the Shanghai meetings, we have asked Elisabeth
Porteneuve to chair this (probably) last physical General Assembly
of the Domain Name Supporting Organization.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.INFO/