[ga] ccTLD whois data base

The Whois data base for a ccTLD is sacrosanct to the country and its'
determination on how to use it.
Any infringement on this concept and even little me will file a lawsuit.

Sovereignty of a ccTLD must remain a constant.  Just because some want
to sell them, .la and .ws, does not change the sanctity and right for
the rest of them to control their own security, reliability and
accessibility.

Could it be blackmail as suggested a week ago?  Hell I do not know but I
could make a case.

But we must object to this derelict attempt to usurp power and cheat the
right of international citizens.
The way Peter taught me to act and my own involvement with ccTLDs makes
my blood boil at the thought of infringement.  Here it may not be
tolerated.

Sincerely,
eric