Re: [ga] Fwd: LACTLD comments on Zone Transfers

Dear Jon,

Could you elaborate more what do you mean by ICANN "to chose
to redelegate a ccTLD" ? Upon request ? By whom and to whom ?

I am unaware of any elephant under the .DE bed, neither .AT
nor .GR. They all operate for the benefit of their Local Internet
Community, private and public sector alike (the public institutions
including governmental ones are registered under .de, .at or .gr),
and within their jurisdiction.

Could you be more explicit ?

Kind regards,
Elisabeth Porteneuve