Re: [ga] Re: ICANN & Stability

Stuarts' post seems almost surreal.  It clearly shows a complete lack of
reality.
After many years in fields such as Ministry, Law and Philosophy and a degree
in psychology I recognize this as one of two things and probably a combination
of both - delusion and deception.
That is a problem but the bigger one is that it appears to be a collective
problem.

eric