Re: [ga] Re: ICANN & Stability

Stuart,

Thanks for the clarification.  Let me see if I understand this correctly...

You are basically saying to those ccTLD managers that are not under contract
with ICANN that unless they comply with the terms as spelled out in ICP-1
(which they have never approved) and with the terms set out in the
"Principles for Delegation and Administration of ccTLDs" as developed by the
Governmental Advisory Committee (which was never voted upon by the ICANN
Board), that you will refuse to update their nameservers.

That sure sounds like blackmail to me.