Re: [ga] Consensus Policy Process

Jeff and all assembly members,

  This sounds great.  However your comments and statements below
miss the mark a bit.  That being that any such recommendations, must
be developed with the participation of andy and all of the participating
stakeholders/users.  Presently that is not being done or allowed to be
done.  As such, any such recommendations stand a greater chance
of further degrading the creditability of ICANN and are in consistent
with the White Paper and MoU...

Neuman, Jeff wrote:

> Danny,
>
> Thanks for pointing this out.  Just to let you know, we are on top of the
> requirements for this to be a "consensus policy."  Before we can document
> what is required, we need to finish and finalize the substance of the actual
> recommendations.  Only then can we document the total outreach, the extent
> of disagreement amongst impacted groups, etc. as you have mentioned.
>
> With respect to the timeline, I will leave that answer to our Chairman, but
> I encourage you to voice your onions on the call today.
>
> Thanks.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801