Re: [ga] Wednesday, 9-11-02: Transfer TF call: open to interested parties to provide comments and dialogue with TF regarding draft recommendations

Deare secretariat and all assembly members,

  If this is a conference phone call, I would be very interested.

DNSO Secretariat wrote:

> [To: ga@dnso.org, council@dnso.org]
> [To: liaison7c@dnso.org]
>
> On Wednesday, September 11, 2002, the Transfer Task Force call will be open
> to interested participants for a discussion on the draft recommendations
> regarding transfers.
>
> THIS IS NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY TO REPLACE PUBLIC COMMENT, BUT IS AN EFFORT
> TO PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR INTERESTED PARTIES TO DISCUSS QUESTIONS AND
> ISSUES WITH THE TASK FORCE.
> The open portion of the call will begin at 2:30 EST p.m.
> For other places see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
>
> The drafting team is planning to post their draft on Tuesday to the TR-TF
> list, so that all can have a chance to see it before the call. However, we
> understand that some may also have specific questions.
>
> IT WILL BE NECESSARY TO RSVP FOR THE CALL SO WE CAN GET ENOUGH PORTS.
>
> PLEASE RSVP TO THE DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org VIA EMAIL.
> WE WILL ADD IN CONFERENCE PORTS ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF RSVP'S RECEIVED.
>
> This section of the call will be scheduled for one hour and 30 minutes, so
> that the TF can complete some additional work as well in the remaining 30
> minutes of their scheduled time.
>
> We will hold at least one more, and possibly two more open calls, depending
> on the interest we receive.  This notice is being sent to the constituency
> and GA list by the DNSO Secretariat.
>
> Again, this is not intended to replace public comment but to inform the TF
> of additional views and perspectives while we are in the process of
> developing and finalizing draft recommendations.
>
> Best regards,
> Marilyn Cade

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801