Re: [ga] Re: [ga-abuse] [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims,Dierker, Field, Fleming

Kristy McKee wrote:

>So Roberto, if Joe jumped off a bridge you would follow his lead.

You seem not to understand the difference between posting a private message
to a public list, which was done in
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg03518.html, but not by me, and
quoting a text already in the public domain, which is what I did.

>Somehow I had not taken you for the type.  You usually seem to be doing the
>right thing - standing the moral ground.  On this point, I think you're a
>little off.  Don't do things just because other people do them, keep
>yourself within those great moral boundaries I think of you within.

Well, I appreciate that you went a long way from
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc10/msg03529.html. While we still have
different metrics for evaluation, I believe that we all have more important
things to do than continuing this thread, so if you agree we can consider
the matter closed.

We have both brought our points, everything is in the archives, and people
can make up their own mind.

Regards
Roberto