Re: [ga] ICANN Board caves in to Verisign over WLS -- let the lawsuits begin

Well, VGRS wins in any case.  Either registrants now renew for multiple
years (more money up front for VGRS) or risk losing a domain through
errors (or whatever) to a WLS holder.  Then VGRS also gets the WLS
fee.  I've rarely seen such open and total disregard for consumers aside
from a large monopolistic software manufacturer.

Leah